There are many places which a Funeral can be conducted. If you or the person who died attended a church or other place of worship, then that particular church may be the place to have the Funeral service.
Other Popular Venues
Family tradition or personal preference may be that you hold the Funeral at another venue such as;
1. One of our chapels in Grafton, Maclean or Yamba
2. A nursing home chapel.
3. By the graveside
4. Rural property/private property
5. Local park or reserve (if permitted)
6. School auditoriums
You may wish to consider some of the following points which could affect your decision on the most appropriate venue to hold the service;
1. How many people you need to accommodate?
2. Is it easy for the elderly to commute there and back?
3. Are there time restrictions when using the facility eg. Churches, Cemeteries
4. Availability of public transport?