This beautiful solid brass urn is finished with a hand-painted Cloisonné technique. The Cloisonné technique is an ancient Chinese tradition, and to this day, are still made this way. The Cloisonné design is on a black base, featuring beautiful lilac and soft pink flowers. The metallic gold wire gives definition to the flowers. This urn requires no maintenance, is very well made and heavy in weight.
- This urn rests on a black wooden stand. Please note, the stand does not need to be used for display if preferred.
- A threaded lid enables ashes to be placed inside the urn and securely sealed and closed. A thick plastic bag is supplied inside this urn for ashes to be contained.
- A velvet bag is supplied for storage and protection of the urn.
- size: Adult ( 24.5cmH x 17cm W)
- Capacity: 3.4Lt
- Materials: Brass, Enamel paint, gold wire